2020 International Poster Contest XIX Edition. Each participant will be able to submit up to 10 posters.
1. All designers, graphic artists, visual and plastic artists or unrestricted age and gender may participate. Each participant will be able to submit up to 10 posters.
2. Requires registration in www.escuchamivoz.org page starting March 15th 2020. Please see our privacy notice before registering link. System generates an account which requieres your activation by clicking a link send to your email, please be sure to review your spam and be sure to have our email account in your address book to avoid this delay. However, if you have any trouble do not hesitate to contact us.
3. Should send their poster (s) through the same website as far: 2953 x 4134 pixels at 150 dpi in RGB (50 x 70 cm at 150 dpi in RGB). VERTICAL FORMAT. in JPG Format not longer than 10MB per poster. The posters that are sent without meeting this requirement will be disqualified and lose the opportunity to spend the jury process.
4. It is very important to carefully read the BRIEF and most of the FRAMEWORK also the informative links that expose and deepen on bioDIVERSITY, this will give you the knowledge on the subject and is highly valuable material for conception and development of your ideas.
5. The call will be open from March15th until July 25, 2020.
6. We do not grant cash awards or material goods. The best 50 posters will be selected by an international jury and will be part of traveling exhibitions inside the country and probably in other countries in the world (You can have a poster exhibition in your country if you want! – write to us for further information to: firstname.lastname@example.org). Take a look BLUE CAUSE AWARD and get involved!.
7. The jury will meet online during the month of August 2020. If your poster is selected you will have a copy of our print edition without cost we only ask you to cover the amount of shipping.
8. Also, if you send to us a poster and you are not selected we will send to you an electronic certificate by e-mail. If you are a selected designer your certificate will be send you electronically.
9. Posters must be sent from your authorship. By submitting your (s) sign (s) you confirm that the design was done by you and does not contain elements that could damage the intellectual property of a third party.
10. By submitting your poster to this contest, assign the rights to admit: A Toda Voz A.C. for your (s) sign (s) are used (s) to be displayed (s), promoted (s), broadcast (s), and / or published (s) in any print or electronic media, for education , advocacy, outreach and fundraising for all activities related to this contest
11. Each author is responsible for his work and at all times retains the right to ownership of his work and will always be recognized and announced.
We will notify you whenever your work will be displayed, reproduced or disseminated in any form.
12. Please do not post your (s) sign (s) in social networks until the jury has given its verdict.
13. Posters must be original but not necessarily unpublished.
14. The names of the selected designers will be announced during the month of September 2020.
15. The exhibitions will start from October 2020 and we will go announcing the schedule as it develops the agenda of the venues.
Dacă dorești să distribui o informație din zonele noastre de interes, scrie-ne la adresa email@example.com
6500€ puși în joc – Bursele ...
11 Septembrie, 2021 355
500 Eu pentru cele mai bune ...
16 Mai, 2020 609
Bienala de afiș Bolivia BICe...
17 Februarie, 2019 615
Concurs de fotografie #Ihear...
21 Aprilie, 2021 244
100+1 winners of the 7th Int...
23 Mai, 2020 684
6000 de Euro puși la bătaie ...
18 Mai, 2021 300
700€ pentru cea mai bună rep...
08 Noiembrie, 2018 705
Igloo lansează concursul de ...
06 Noiembrie, 2018 861
Peste 750 de proiecte concur...
16 Aprilie, 2015 964